The Dean of Students of our college is essentially the voice of the student when it comes to managing academic and personal issues.He provides student support and oversees the experience of attending a college or university. No matter their title, the dean of students oversees the majority of things that relate to students when it comes to their experiences outside (and sometimes inside) the college classroom.
If the student is confused about an assignment for one of their classes, they are likely head to your professor. But if they are concerned about anything outside the classroom that can have an impact on their experience as a college student, the dean of our students can be a great ally.
This may include:
• Their living situation.
• A health issue.
• A learning difference or disability.
• A personal problem that they are facing.
• Conflicts with other students.
• Campus climate.
• Motivational class for the fresher’s in the campus
• Ragging awareness programs in association with local police station for the second and third year students
• Career guidance ,campus recruitment and placement programs
• Personality development classes and interview tips
• Developing fluency in international language and build confidence to express ideas among students
Student dean: Dr MANSOORALI
Contact No :